How many people have viewed my blog?

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Juana Gustin-Quick

Juana Gustin-Quick...
What's your favorite book? The one question I remember in the interview that Juana asked me in hopes to one day become a part of Cross + Associates Advertising Agency.  I BUMPED into Juana at the Summit Club in Columbia, South Carolina when she interviewed me 30 floors up in a small, fancy decorated room.  She picked me! I waited a week to hear from what I had no idea would be the best experience building internship I would come across to this day.  Juana has been a true encouragement in my life.  Whether she is giving me school, work, or personal advice she is always right (it taste like poison saying it, but it is 150% true). She is the person that tells me the truth even when I don't want to hear it and is extremely honest.  Somehow she still demonstrates unbelievable southern hospitality, charm, and is one of the most successful women I have ever met.  She is drop dead gorgeous and gives Neiman and Marcus a run for their fashion expertise. What she taught me was said simply, but is a lot harder then it sounds. Always, always, always be honest Alex.  Whether it is in business, school, your personal life, or to yourself. She is a true inspiration to me and I am sure I will go the rest of my life always wondering what Juana's opinion is and knowing she will retaliate with, "Well, I know the answer, but what do you think?"

No comments:

Post a Comment