How many people have viewed my blog?

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Madison Golightly

Madison Golightly...
With a last name like Golightly I knew we would be friends, any reference to Audrey Hepburn is a keeper with me.  I BUMPED into Madison at Camp Sweeney, a diabetes camp for kids.  ( My friends seem to all have a good laugh about D Camp, but I would still go if they would allow people over 18).  Madd dogg, that is what everyone called her. This girl is an absolute hoot and far too funny to ever forget.  I actually can say that I most certainly did wet my pants laughing with her at camp. She is one of the main reasons that I have the personality I have today. She made me feel comfortable with the world and confident in who I was. She is a Texas girl at heart, but has a way of clicking with just about anyone. Somehow she made it all the way to New Mexico for my birthday without me finding out. What a friend...She is one of those that we may not talk everyday, every week, or even every month, but I know I could call her for anything. Love you Madd dogggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment