How many people have viewed my blog?

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nancy Oswald

Nancy Oswald...
My inspiration for this all.  I BUMPED into Nancy in August of 2007 when I was training to work at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Columbia, South Carolina.  She is the essence of class.  Black, blue, and red Coco Chanel suits, bright red Elizabeth Arden lipstick, chestnut locks, and a smile that could light up the world.  She is brilliant, successful, and beautiful and she has truly been an idol of mine since the day I met her.  I will never forget the first time she took me to lunch and we both ordered a caesar salad with salmon and a glass of Sonoma-Cutrer chardonnay (and I ordered first, so I swear I didn't copy her)  it was like we were meant to be.  Some call me obsessed, it might be true, but she is the one who truly inspired me to carry my BUMPS with me.  To take what I can from every person I meet.  I will never be able to thank her enough, but for what it is worth Nancy, thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment